• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

My 28-300 +$$ for your 24-120 f4 VR

Buy/Sell feedback for Minuteman3 (0)

Real Name
Ken St John
Since I’ve stopped shooting our son’s water polo (off to college), I’m really not using my 28-300 VR much at all. I’m the original owner and it’s spotless. Have the box and all accessories. Was thinking I might be interested in trading for a similar condition 24-120 VR. Seems their $$ values are pretty close. Anyone interested?

Ken

Real Name
Ken St John
Since my local camera shop discovered a small chip on the inside glass (something they estimate has been there since manufacture and has NEVER shown up in an image), how about my otherwise pristine 28-300VR +$50 for your pristine 24-120 f4 VR? :)

28-300-Annotated.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IMG_1895.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

Cheers!!

Ken

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom