My 2yo grandson is the light of my life...

...and my favourite model.

41026320.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D70 + Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 + SB800.

1/180s, f/11, white balance flash +2 ISO800 (cos I forgot to reset it after shooting some rugby shots earlier the same day!).

Slight crop and levels in Photoshop but (deliberately) no USM.

PhotoDawg said:
Clive,

Is that a Rugby shirt your grandson has on?

Bryan you beat me to it. Clive what a handsome youg lad. Pardon if I've made this statement before but I have a pet saying.

When you hold your first child you understand the true meaning of love...when you hold your first grandchild you finally understand the real meaning of life.

Spoil him rotten! And when the little girls come, spoil them even rottener!

Rich :lol:

When you hold your first child you understand the true meaning of love...when you hold your first grandchild you finally understand the real meaning of life.

Spoli him rotten! And when the little girls come, spoil them even rottener!

You know........grandparents make it real hard on us parents when they do that. :wink: :wink:

PhotoDawg said:
Clive,

It is, Bryan.

It's the green and gold of the Australian national Rugby League team - the Kangaroos.

I wouldn't admit this to our resident Aussie, Neil, of course, but over the last 20 years the Kangaroos have taken the game to a whole new level. Never before in any sport has so much strength, size and speed been allied to such sublime skills.

This shirt is an unashamed hand-me-down now doing service to its third generation.

Clivegriff said:
PhotoDawg said:
Clive,

It is, Bryan.

It's the green and gold of the Australian national Rugby League team - the Kangaroos.

I wouldn't admit this to our resident Aussie, Neil, of course, but over the last 20 years the Kangaroos have taken the game to a whole new level. Never before in any sport has so much strength, size and speed been allied to such sublime skills.

This shirt is an unashamed hand-me-down now doing service to its third generation.

It's okay, I didn't read that. Although if I had I might be tempted to say that even our jerseys are tough.* ;)

Nice looking grandson and nicely portrayed Clive. I hope he will bring you many, many more years of joy.

Neil

* It's probably made in England

And pictures of our children, grandchildren, relatives and friends are the MOST important pictures we will every shoot. They will be valuable long after the pretty sunset pictures are forgotten.
Buddy, I'll bet he gives you a run for your money! :)
Jarrell

It's wonderful to "feel" the love you have for this handsome young man (jeez, I sound like my dad). :D Thanks for sharing a cute image.

Joe

Latest threads

Top Bottom