My 52 week project 2013! (Week 36 Updated Sept 16, post #294)

After a long hiatus from photography, I took a trip to Asia and dusted off my trusty d200. I fell in love again and decided to start a 52 week project for 2013.

I'll be using my old account at flickr to capture my year.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/man3/

Here is my first picture:

8350749222_6500c090b9_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Week 1 by jkman720, on Flickr

Hi Josh - best of luck! Your focal point seems to be the other guy with a camera. At least that's where my eyes fall to while browsing the photo. Interesting shot.

Real Name
Mike
Welcome to the show Josh. I'll have to say your first image is interesting also. My eye is drawn to the man in front of the trolley car. He seems to be enjoying his morning while the hustling people around him go about their business. I like the processing of this image too.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Welcome to the 52 week forum!! We're glad to have you and you're off to a great start. I'm looking forward to seeing more images!

Thanks for the comments everybody.

Its only week 2 and I'm already struggling to think of my next picture.

Me three. My largest issue behind composition is creativity/ imagination. This site and the challenges, collective shoots, and projects have been helping with that. Stick with it - we can do it. :smile:

Here is 2013 Week 2 :)

As I thought, this project will be tough to do around my work schedule. I only had one chance to go out and shoot this week!

I saw a photograph of the old microsoft background with the photographer next to it, and it inspired me to make my own.

8374838125_3cddc1b84a_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Week - 2 by jkman720, on Flickr

If you come up with any good ideas, let me know. SF and Santa Cruz... I'm right in the middle. Maybe we can meet up for a cup of coffee when you're passing through.

Sure thing. I'm no longer in Santa Cruz now though - I should update that. :)

Me three. My largest issue behind composition is creativity/ imagination. This site and the challenges, collective shoots, and projects have been helping with that. Stick with it - we can do it. :smile:

Thanks for the motivation. It's nice to know I'm not the only one struggling for creativity.

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Here is 2013 Week 2 :)

As I thought, this project will be tough to do around my work schedule. I only had one chance to go out and shoot this week!

I saw a photograph of the old microsoft background with the photographer next to it, and it inspired me to make my own.

[URL]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8375/8374838125_3cddc1b84a_b.jpg[/url]
Week - 2 by jkman720, on Flickr

I've always liked photos like these, and you've done really well with this. I like it a lot!

I like this image a lot. Really well seen.

I think it would be interesting in black and white as well.

Latest threads

Top Bottom