1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My '57 Vette

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by 57corvette, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Not sure why, but I have never posted a photo of my car here ..... for some reason, got the urge to do it today.

myvetteframedtext.

Regards,

2. gorgeous
    glad to finally see your NAMESAKE, so to speak

more shots... of the interior?
    please

3. jadlh

jadlh

Mar 6, 2008
    USA, Michigan
    Drool......

4. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    SWEET!!!! :eek:  :eek: 

5. Very nice! I prefer the stock look with the period correct whitewall tires and spinner wheel covers. I am also interested in any other shots you have of your 57..........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

6. That's sexxxaaayyyyy!!!!

Jim

7. Beautiful car, Bob!! Very nice shot too! :smile:

8. Hartawan

Hartawan Guest

Wow that is one good looking car

9. artona

artona

Jul 9, 2008
    UK
    Hi

Nice car and nice picccccccccccc Bob. We live in an 89 Leisurecraft RV over here in the Uk. I reckon it needs a 57 corvette A framed behind it. At the moment we have a 6 seater Hijet. If I take a pic of the RV anychance of giving it the 57corvette finish please

stew

10. DJVCuda

DJVCuda

Jun 13, 2008
    Atco, NJ
    Very nice car!

11. very nice car, love the color treatment of the photo, don't care for the "reflection"

12. Very Nice! Would make my Dad cry... he had one.

13. Greg, jadlh, John, Ted, Jim, Nick, Hartawan, Stew, Dave, Chris, Scott,

Thanks you all for your comments .... much appreciated. Not sure why I don't photograph my own car .... but will try to give it more of an effort in the future, including the interior. I just added new seats and door panels ....so now might be a good time.

Stew, if you send me a hi-res photo of your RV, I will try to give it a go ...... just give me an idea of what you have in mind.

Thanks again for looking and posting ...... I'll try to get more photos of the Vette soon.

Regards,

14. Walt

Walt

Jun 12, 2008
    North Carolina
    sharp

walt

15. Nice Bob!

16. ArtO

ArtO

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    That's a beauty. Nice image. I like the background.

17. You Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Lucky... Bast****...
    I'm not jealous... And one day I'll believe what I'm saying.... :eek: ))
    Great shot a great car....

18. Thanks all .....appreciated. I believe you Wally ......

Best,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.