My '64 Belair

Some test shots with my newly acquired Tokina 11-16. This lens will come in very handy at car shows where space is limited. This Belair is out of Oakland California and was almost rust free when I picked it up in 1991. Nothing special under the hood just a tried and true 283 with powerglide. This is a very rare model now since it was not a sought after body style like a hardtop or convert. Most 2 door sedans were shredder bait by the late 70's and very few survived...........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

344323627_Fm5Xn-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

344324835_2EroB-L.jpg

344317285_T2E63-L.jpg

344323821_GYe2w-L.jpg

nice, a car that actually had a trunk you could put something in.:biggrin: Bet it's fun to drive.

walt

Thanks for the kind words guys. The interior is quite bright by todays standards and the trunk is large enough to sneak a couple of buddies into the drive in. It's fun to drive and a pleasure to work on compared to todays sub compacts.........

Cheers

Ted:smile:

Great car, Ted! :Love:

I had a '63 Bel Air sedan myself. It was my cruise car for many years before my dad bought it. I remember when I bought a daily driver, I joked with the salesman that I could fit the whole new CAR in the trunk! In truth, I was actually able to fit a 10 speed bike (front wheel and all) into the trunk of mine, with room to spare for other things.

Sure do miss that car, but it was replaced by a '67 Camaro, so it was a good thing at the time. Ah, those were the days.

Hang on to that beauty! Hope she gives you many years of happiness. :biggrin:

I posted earlier..... but I don't see it....:confused: This is really a great car. It must be great to cruise through town in it ...... great car Ted.

Best,

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom