My 6th starting to understand the Halloween angle

Discussion in 'People' started by SRA, Oct 27, 2005.

1. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
  2. Good image Scott. She will need lots of practice to build her muscles and confidence in order to do her best during Halloween. I'd give that little cutie whatever she wanted.

3. Very sweet photo Scott, I agree with Gordon, with that look she'd empty my cookie basket... :wink:

Interestingly enough, we celebrate Halloween -"Apokria" which means landing from meat- in February right before the 40-days to Easter Holidays, and it is a religious celebration.

4. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Well, the reality in the US is that Holloween is an economical Holiday.

Apokria, I am going to teach my daughters about that, Thank you.

5. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Thanks Gordon, I'll see to it that she gets some practice on Monday.

6. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Scott,

She is beautiful. Yes, she gets whatever she wants, okay?

I hope the Lord blesses Leigh and I with a little girl one day.

Thanks for sharing,

7. Beautiful girl, and so lovely.

Patrick, yes, girls are sweet.

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    What a cutie! Yep, I sure hope I get at least one girl someday...3 or 4 would be nice to round out our 2 boys....:wink: :Whistle:

Have fun w/your daughter on Halloween, Scott!

9. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Leigh two boys, what fun. We always wanted a boy but came up with six daughters instead. Everyone has been great.

10. Scott, if she was to knock on my door............... there would be one empty cookie jar.............. and wallet!!!! :smile:

Looking forward to trick or treating with my two little boys...... always a great laugh!

Have a great time.

Graeme

11. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Thank you for all the kind replys. Being our baby she is kind of special as she will be our last to leave.

On the other hand, that loud sucking sound coming from my wallet may finally slow down abit.