My 6th . . .

Welcome to Sawyer, my 6th great grandchild. He weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. and was born at 8:00 am today. My daughter Linda is shown holding the little guy, it is her second grandchild. I wish I could have been there for this joyous occasion and taken a few pictures of my own. Obviously I am very happy for my granddaughter and her husband. Just wanted to share this with my friends here at the Cafe.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great grand child? Congrats on the new addition. Your family has been blessed with the "look young gene".

What a young looking grandmother.

Congratulations to the "team" on this marvellous occasion !! May you all enjoy good health and happiness !!:smile::smile:

Big Congrats Gordon! Beautiful!!
Thanks Steve.

Great grand child? Congrats on the new addition. Your family has been blessed with the "look young gene".

What a young looking grandmother.
Thanks for your kind words. I am sure my daughter would like what you said.

Congratulations Great-Grandpa. It is always a great feeling when a baby comes into the family. I am not a grandma yet but I do remember my kids when they were babies.
Thank you Melisa. Hope your kids will bless you with a grandchild.

Congrats! great picture too :biggrin:
Can't take credit for the picture but thanks for the congrats.

Congratulations to the "team" on this marvellous occasion !! May you all enjoy good health and happiness !!:smile::smile:
Thank you Geoff, so far all is good with the baby and mother.

Congratulations Gordon!
Thank you very much.

Congrats, Gramps!
Thank you Mark

Yeah! Look at his avatar.

Congratulations Gordon! Your grandkids must be very proud, as are all of you I am sure!
Hi Chris, thanks for the nice words.

Congrats Gordon!!! He's Beautiful!!!
Thank you Debbie, we have decided he is a keeper.

Congratulations Gordon a beautiful shot of mother and baby
Hi Mike, thanks for the kind words.

Congratulations to you and your family, what a blessed addition to your wonderful family.
Hey Frank, hope all is well with you and your new business. Thanks for the comments.

Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Thank you very much.

Aiiiiii.....my kids have not even figured out yet how to make me a grandfather :smile:.
Congratulations to you and your wonderful family Gordon!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom