My Annual Photo Book

Each year, for the past 12 years, I've created a book that contains my favorite images from the past year.

I almost wasn't going to create a book this year, but in the end decided to keep this tradition going! Sometimes projects like this can help motivate me to get out there and make pictures--so that by the end of the year I have something to share in the form of a book. I also like to use my pictures to create holiday cards and sometimes calendars.

That being said, following is a link to a preview of my 2019 collection of images.

https://www.blurb.com/books/9792365-a-look-through-my-lens-2019

It's best viewed on a monitor with the pages fully expanded.

Thanks again for looking!

Glenn

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Oustanding as always! Some of MY favs of your images are here also! Well done, Glenn! Glad you kept the tradition alive and well!

Oustanding as always! Some of MY favs of your images are here also! Well done, Glenn! Glad you kept the tradition alive and well!
Thanks Karen...much appreciated!
Ansel Adams basically said, 12 significant images in a year was a good year. Paraphrased, but that was the gist of it.
You had a very good year. Beautiful images.
Gary
Thank you, Gary
It was enjoyable revisiting the images. I hope you got a good sale at Blurb, such as their 50% off Black Friday sale.
Thanks Mike...I placed my order today, so I was able to take advantage of the sale.

Glenn

Glenn - Thanks for posting your favorite images again this year. Your interior shots of churches are always exceptional. I remember at one point you explained how you did it and your approach really works; you are continuing to get stellar shots! Your nature and landscape shots were also excellent and really demonstrate your versatility as a photographer. They are just beautiful. I do have to say that I was disappointed that you didn't include a couple of skating pictures since you certainly nailed the white balance, lighting, and color in the images you posted. Anyway, now that I've buttered you up, I look forward to seeing your favorites from next year.

Real Name
Alex
Awesome work as usual.

I particularly liked my local neck of the woods (Miami).

I know all those buildings but never thought of shooting the smaller details. Food for thought.

Well done!

Real Name
Alvin
Another year of great photography. Congratulations on a productive year of photography.

What a wonderful book you will be presenting to friends and family and keeping on your own bookshelves! Outstanding, stunning images contained within, on each and every page....
Thanks Connie...much appreciated!
Glenn - Thanks for posting your favorite images again this year. Your interior shots of churches are always exceptional. I remember at one point you explained how you did it and your approach really works; you are continuing to get stellar shots! Your nature and landscape shots were also excellent and really demonstrate your versatility as a photographer. They are just beautiful. I do have to say that I was disappointed that you didn't include a couple of skating pictures since you certainly nailed the white balance, lighting, and color in the images you posted. Anyway, now that I've buttered you up, I look forward to seeing your favorites from next year.
Thank you, John...it's hard to believe, but I haven't photographed figure skating for 18 months now, so those pictures didn't fall within the last year (which is the time limitation I use for the annual books). It wasn't very long ago that one of those old skating posts came back into play when someone added a comment to the thread.
Awesome work as usual.

I particularly liked my local neck of the woods (Miami).

I know all those buildings but never thought of shooting the smaller details. Food for thought.

Well done!
Thanks Alex...Miami is such a great place for architectural photography. I'll need to return some day.
Another year of great photography. Congratulations on a productive year of photography.
Thanks Alvin...I appreciate it.

Glenn

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
It was enjoyable revisiting the images. I hope you got a good sale at Blurb, such as their 50% off Black Friday sale.

I had a couple of Blurb books of my own 99% finished. That 50% discount got me off my backside to get them finished today!

Thanks for pointing out this sale.

NCV

Real Name
Nigel
It was certainly worth doing, superb photography.

I find these Blurb books very useful for tying together projects and making records of things like holidays.

It is good to have a hard copy of our photographs and a book like this is a convenient and cost effective way of having them.

I look through my Blurb books from time to time, whilst the boxes full of prints never get touched.

Another winning compilation. Every year I look forward to your selections.
Thanks Wade
Thank you for sharing your gift, Glenn. :)
Thank you, Don
It was certainly worth doing, superb photography.

I find these Blurb books very useful for tying together projects and making records of things like holidays.

It is good to have a hard copy of our photographs and a book like this is a convenient and cost effective way of having them.

I look through my Blurb books from time to time, whilst the boxes full of prints never get touched.
Thanks Nigel...I do think having a hard copy of some of my photographs is a good idea. Who knows what will happen to my digital files and hard drives if something happens to me!
Fantastic!! I look forward to your book every year. Well done with an impressive variety.
Thanks Mitch...very much appreciated as always.

Glenn

Latest threads

Top Bottom