Critique My Annual Photography Book

Fantastic.
Glenn, you have the eye and the abilities to shoot such excellent pictures.

Simply wonderful
Klaus
Thank you, Klaus!
Great book Glenn, thanks for sharing.
Thanks Binnur
Loved the book, great set of images and liked the info you added on each of the images. Well done.
Thanks John...I find that I am usually glad I added text when I view a book years later.
I finally got around to taking the time a book of this quality deserves to fully appreciate each and every image. Exceptionally well done, Glenn!
Thanks so much Mike for taking the time to view so many photos!
Spectacular as usual, Glenn. You inspire me to try one also, though my photos are not in the same league.
Thank you, Jim...it can be enjoyable to create a book. A book can help preserve a memory and provide a record of a trip or family event. And, they are a lot easier to make than I would have guessed.

Glenn

Glenn - I'm late on commenting and I apologize. I really enjoyed taking a look at your decade book. Over the years I have enjoyed looking at the pictures you have posted and I've marveled at your versatility and the range of your subjects. You really have the touch whether you are shooting building interiors or wildlife. When I was going through your book it was really hard to pick a favorite. Thanks for posting.

Glenn - I'm late on commenting and I apologize. I really enjoyed taking a look at your decade book. Over the years I have enjoyed looking at the pictures you have posted and I've marveled at your versatility and the range of your subjects. You really have the touch whether you are shooting building interiors or wildlife. When I was going through your book it was really hard to pick a favorite. Thanks for posting.
Thanks so much for the kind words, John

Glenn

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom