My attempt at Panoramas (6 of them)

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by StuSimmo, Mar 20, 2005.

1. After reading the comments the last few weeks on panormas I thought I would try and add a few this weekend ( and redo 2 from earlier). Let me know what you think :arrow:

Oh, nearly forgot, these were with autostitch. I had used CS before and while its better for perspective it never got the exposure blends right :roll:

Larger files are at http://www.pbase.com/simmo/panos

:lol:

2. At this rate we're going to need a Panorama forum - actually that's maybe not a bad idea.

Like the beach shots - I knew I'd catch you doing landscapes at some point !

Dougie

3. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    All very nice pamoramics, but the second to last is my favorite. good work! :D

4. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Simmo, very nice. I'm with DMcG, the beach shots
    are great.

5. WOW Stu,

You really have the pano thing down!! Fantastic shots!! :) :) :) :)

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Stu,

They are all well done and quite Beautiful.

5th one is my favorite. Reminds me of St Thomas in the Virgin Islands.

Cheers
    Gale

7. Agreed! :p

Rich

8. What do I think, you are the man. Well done.

9. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Thanks Stu

for the tip on autostitch. I ran outside and shot my house, handheld. Autotitch did an amazing job.

Tom

10. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Lol, awesome. I am a HUGE panorama guy, will post some soon.

11. Tom, dont forget to post.

Stu

12. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Stu,

I didn't post it, because it is basically a house... however, I really like the result. So, I may put it up later tonight.

Tom

13. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Great work Stuart

14. The rocky bay with yachts is where I'd wanna be, but they are all really good, thanks Stu for sharing.

15. You have done some nice work here Stu.

16. Nice I have been meanign to do some panos, I used to ahve a kadien head for my coolpix camer that di a great job with them

17. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    okay, here's mine

Stu,

Here's our house, which we just sold to move to the house in which I grew up, which is right down the street. I literally ran out, snapped three shots handheld and ran autostitch. It's not some great photo, but the program worked very well.

Tom

18. Excellent

Tom,

I think you have highlighted how easy autostitch is to use and I like the picture, you have a nice house.

Stu

19. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I think that you have found a niche. Nice pics.... :wink:

Frank

20. tweber

tweber

Feb 12, 2005
    St. Louis
    Re: Excellent

You're right, Stu. I've never tried a pano before this. My L Bracket arrives from RRS today. I'm really looking forward to trying more this summer on a beach vacation trip.

As for the house - it sold in a day. Now we just need to close the damn deal ;-)

Tom