My attempt at Panoramas (6 of them)

After reading the comments the last few weeks on panormas I thought I would try and add a few this weekend ( and redo 2 from earlier). Let me know what you think :arrow:

Oh, nearly forgot, these were with autostitch. I had used CS before and while its better for perspective it never got the exposure blends right :roll:

Larger files are at http://www.pbase.com/simmo/panos

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 6420

View attachment 6421

View attachment 6422

View attachment 6423

View attachment 6424

:lol:

Stu,

They are all well done and quite Beautiful.

5th one is my favorite. Reminds me of St Thomas in the Virgin Islands.

Cheers
Gale

Thanks Stu

for the tip on autostitch. I ran outside and shot my house, handheld. Autotitch did an amazing job.

Tom

StuSimmo said:
Tom, dont forget to post.

Stu
Stu,

I didn't post it, because it is basically a house... however, I really like the result. So, I may put it up later tonight.

Tom

okay, here's mine

StuSimmo said:
Tom, dont forget to post.

Stu
Stu,

Here's our house, which we just sold to move to the house in which I grew up, which is right down the street. I literally ran out, snapped three shots handheld and ran autostitch. It's not some great photo, but the program worked very well.

Tom

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Re: Excellent

StuSimmo said:
Tom,

I think you have highlighted how easy autostitch is to use and I like the picture, you have a nice house.

Stu
You're right, Stu. I've never tried a pano before this. My L Bracket arrives from RRS today. I'm really looking forward to trying more this summer on a beach vacation trip.

As for the house - it sold in a day. Now we just need to close the damn deal ;-)

Tom

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom