1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My baby is growing up so fast!

Discussion in 'People' started by tlong, Sep 17, 2008.

1. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    She is 4 going on 24!

374205208_e59be-L.

2. Too cute! That expression is perfect!

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Awww she is adorable - just beautiful . Yes I have a 16 year old who thinks now that he has wheels he can come and go as he pleases. I told him he is sadly mistaken to go far (and I will take his wheels away) when he decided to venture 40 miles from home last week. See what all of you parents are in for when you child turns 16. It's scarey I tell ya!

4. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    Hi girls. Thanks for taking a look at my baby. I usually get a cheesy smile from her if she knows I am taking her picture, so I was glad to get a different expression!

Oh Seneca...don't tell me that...Emma is very adventurous and afraid of nothing. We already told her that she's not getting a driver's license until she is 30! I hope you and your family are doing well...not sure what part of Texas you are in...

5. Csquare4

Csquare4

Sep 16, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Tracy, lovely shot of your daughter...you say "4 going on 24"...wait until she hits the pre-hormonal stage -- you might at times experience flashbacks of Linda Blair, lol!

Then the hormones kick in full time around 12-13, OMG...how can our little angels be so seemingly demon-possessed at times?!?

Frankly, I will never understand women...but I still love them just the same.

6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    And we think that of you men...but we still love ya and can't live without ya. I guess it's why God made us so different.

7. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Sorry it wasn't fair...but at least you have time to let her know your rules...something we didn't give my son Josh when he got his brand new truck in April. Now he knows he can only go 20 miles each way and that's it. He actually is a very good driver for a 16 year old. He locks his cell phone in his glove box so he won't be tempted to answer it while driving. He's a good kid. I'm sure Emma will be too when she get's to be Josh's age.

8. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA

I was just teasing with you. But it does scare me what my little independent one will be like when she is a teenager :) 

I am so glad you and your family are safe! I saw the other thread with the update (finally). I can't believe those pictures of Galveston!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.