My backyard King

Real Name
Randy
#1 on the target list and he seems to know it. Perch visits are very rare for this big guy and when he comes everybody makes room.
BTW, These are not crops. At 700mm I'm setup to be close to tiny birds so when a big bird shows up I'm jammed up. it's little birds 90% of the time at the perches

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Dan
He looks rather regal. With such great IQ the partial bird works fine because it draws even more attention to the details. And that BG really works.

Real Name
Randy
Very nice set.
thanks Alex
He looks rather regal. With such great IQ the partial bird works fine because it draws even more attention to the details. And that BG really works.
thanks Dan. The z6 could never focus on him, lots of misses. Even the D850 had trouble. I need focus acquisition in way less than 1 second, instantaneous,because of the way I'm shooting (3 fast shots in a row, not a burst). This is so I get 1-2 in critical focus w/ 1/250 as the SS. The real benefit is low ISO shots on the D5 are insanely clean.

Real Name
Randy

Real Name
Randy

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom