My Batcave!

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Desmond, the house looks great! And the cave.... well it seems you have some work to do!

Now that dish? Yes that can be used to focus some things. Knowing you it could be a flash, some laser light, a small amount of explosives, well I think I said enough before your whole house will disintegrate:eek::eek::biggrin:

That is a really cool house with a lot of potential! Definitely a great lab space for all those fun experiments!!!

Looks like a nice place to spend a few Amperes and Joules.

Congratulations.

Regarding the TV dish... I saw an "I fixed it" picture of a bird bath made from one.

Can do double-duty! When the birds are bathing, nothing energized. When the cat or squirrel is claiming it, spark from the wave guide down to the rim of the dish.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the house, and cave truly is the operative word...!

The house look great. best wishes in your new home.

Thanks, I'm up at 2:00am now, went to bed tired and worn out at 8:30pm last night and then woke at 1:00am with sore back muscles - now I'm sitting drinking a hot milk-Milo to help me feel sleepy again :)

Desmond, the house looks great! And the cave.... well it seems you have some work to do!

Now that dish? Yes that can be used to focus some things. Knowing you it could be a flash, some laser light, a small amount of explosives, well I think I said enough before your whole house will disintegrate:eek::eek::biggrin:

That is a really cool house with a lot of potential! Definitely a great lab space for all those fun experiments!!!

Looks like a nice place to spend a few Amperes and Joules.

Congratulations.

Regarding the TV dish... I saw an "I fixed it" picture of a bird bath made from one.

Can do double-duty! When the birds are bathing, nothing energized. When the cat or squirrel is claiming it, spark from the wave guide down to the rim of the dish.

Lots of "prompting" here to further my experiments :smile: That's why I've been so quiet lately, packing things in boxes, no place for experiments, now I have a place to set up a work area with internal access from the garage to the house :Love:

aaaaDSC_0814_zps5cd3762a.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Lots of cupboards and storage space, a work bench which in the picture has "the microwave" with built in spark-plug .... :biggrin:
I can't wait to get started!
This weekend we moved the things that won't go on carpeted areas, Monday the carpets will be professionally cleaned, Thursday will be the big move of large items .... anyone free to help carry on Thursday?:biggrin:

Nice set up Desmond. You have the luxury of a two car garage. I would have killed for a two car! Thirty-five years with a single car garage. We park one of our cars in it along with a table saw, band saw, tool cabinets and a compound mitre saw. Sigh! I'm jealous. :frown:

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Nice set up Desmond. You have the luxury of a two car garage. I would have killed for a two car! Thirty-five years with a single car garage. We park one of our cars in it along with a table saw, band saw, tool cabinets and a compound mitre saw. Sigh! I'm jealous. :frown:

No kidding. I'm jealous, too. I have a double driveway, but a single car garage, and my car shares space with a bunch of different things, starting with the lawnmower... :Curved:

Line the dish with small cut mirrors and set fire to things. Better yet get an old C dish line it with mirrors, larger pieces, and generate 2 to 3 KW of focused 6000* energy.

Well that would that would require metal shielding, 12 MM at least, and a layer of 14 MM fire rock, and that is just for starters, looks like he already has a blow out panel. Yep I built a bomb plant once.

Well that would that would require metal shielding, 12 MM at least, and a layer of 14 MM fire rock, and that is just for starters, looks like he already has a blow out panel. Yep I built a bomb plant once.
Hmmmmmm.:cool:
Congratulations. It looks a great house.
Thanks, Lisa really loves it and doesn't want to change anything ...... yet, which is its strongest point.

Line the dish with small cut mirrors and set fire to things. Better yet get an old C dish line it with mirrors, larger pieces, and generate 2 to 3 KW of focused 6000* energy.
Sounds like an idea :)

No kidding. I'm jealous, too. I have a double driveway, but a single car garage, and my car shares space with a bunch of different things, starting with the lawnmower... :Curved:

I suppose we should just be grateful we are able to afford cars. Whenever I think I'm badly done-by I stop and think that there are probably 5 billion people who would gladly trade places with me :)

Rich, it sounds like you had a two car garage and did what my dad used to do and jammed it up with so much junk that cars couldn't fit! :biggrin:

I still have to get brave enough to try putting the van in there, it's a STEEEEEP driveway and very short and the little Nissan strains a bit to reverse up there. I think the van will fit under the door but I may have to remove the roof-racks :frown:
Either way the van has slept outside up till now and it won't be a big issue if it doesn't fit, I'll just have more workspace for my experiments. :smile:

What's important is that Lisa really loves the place.... "A happy wife is a happy life!" :biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom