My Best Bud

Discussion in 'Birds' started by bfjr, Jul 18, 2005.

1. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Thought I'd introduce you folks to Brownie.
    120 lbs of full German Rottie can't say enough good stuff about him. And no he's nothing like that "Omen" dog. Although when people see him they usually go to the other side of the street :shock: :lol:

[​IMG]

2. Kim

Kim

Jun 16, 2005
    Tennessee
    Brownie is a beauty. Had a rottie myself and she was my best friend. The only problem was she would try to imitate a toy poodle and cuddle in my lap! Great pic. Thanks for sharing!

3. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Cool pooch...I have always loved that breed. The reputation is terrible, all Rotts aren't mean!

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    What a cute puppy. Great shot. :wink:

5. bfjr

bfjr Guest

Morning Kim
    Yep that's my boy 120lbs trying to cuddle in your lap :lol:
    I also have a female (american mix rottie) not as big but she will try and bury herself in you to get a good rub :lol: :lol:

thanks for stopping by and commenting

6. Definitely one of the larger lap dogs. :D

7. Ben

Nice image.

We had a Rotty, Gunner. We lost him 2 years ago to cancer. He lived to be 11 1/2 years old. A great dog. He was also a lap dog. He was German and Dutch. Had no American breeding.

I do miss him so.

Russ

8. Very good profile, regal looking dog. Love Rotties. Usually they're big sucks instead of the vicious characters that a lot make them out to be. Not only do they sit in your lap, but when you're talking to their owner on the street - they lean on you!!! LOL