My best cat pic yet!!

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Kat, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Kat

Kat

Mar 27, 2005
    Kentucky
    This is Mickey (and yes, we also have his sister and she is Minnie!). My daughter is a Disney fan but what kid isn't?

Mickey.

2. Hi Kat,

I think you have nice exposure on this one and he is so adorable. I can't get my cats to pose like that. How do you do it?

3. Hi Kat,

I think you have nice exposure on this one and he is so adorable. I can't get my cats to pose like that. How do you do it?

4. Kat

Kat

Mar 27, 2005
    Kentucky
    Hi Melissa,

I wish I could take credit for "posing" him. To be honest, the bird that just flew over just behind me did more than I ever could have!!

He and his sister are really good cats. I have three cats and they are the only cats I have ever seen that come to me when I call them ... not finicky at all!

Kat

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Kat,

Nice picture and cute kittie. Such and unusual color. We have one that is a little more on the orange side, but he (Jackson) and our female (Pumpkin) definitely come when they are called, and even will play fetch when they are in a playful mood. :wink:

6. Nice pic!

BTW, my cat is trained as well. When he hears food being pored into his dish, he comes when you call his name... :rolleyes:

7. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    Kat:You have handsome model at home.Nice one.

8. Very well composed and taken image of this beautiful cat.

9. Kat

Kat

Mar 27, 2005
    Kentucky
    Gordon,

Thanks for the kind words! I took this pic with my beloved 70-200 VR (Happy Birthday to me!) earlier this summer.

Kat