My Best Friend

Discussion in 'People' started by Nuteshack, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

justa couple of grab shots (she's not too tolerant of the camera) while at the last day of the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival....very rare that we get out alone these days so it was nice to have these captures to remember it by..:smile:

intense sun
    469245327_737bd5ae44_o.
    and lots of wind
    View attachment 92247

we had a great time together
    :biggrin:

2. It's an incredible experience to be married to your best friend isn't it. I feel sorry for those folks that dont have the luxury of this. There is no one else in the world I would want to share those special moments with, or even the everyday things than my wife. She really is a blessing in my life.

Nice shots. I really like the first.... she should be much more 'tolerant' of the camera though. She's a very beautiful woman and it's obvious the camera doesn't have a problem with her. :smile:

You're a VERY lucky man... :wink:

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I agree with everything you said! I love living my life with my best friend. Patrick and I have always had a special connection, so I feel very fortunate to not only have his as my husband and father to my children, but also as my friend.

Nute, your wife is indeed lovely. We should be blessed with more photos of her more often!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I think those images are very pretty
    First has a great mood to it. Peaceful

5. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

amen Brian and thanks for the kind words
    ..i am severely blessed:biggrin:

6. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ty Leigh:smile:

7. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ty Gale ...a very nice place to shoot:biggrin:

8. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Very beautiful Nute! I really like the wind shot.

9. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks Frede, my fave too...:smile:
    ...btw, recent flickr pics are a bit off...slighty darker and over-sharpened, why i have no clue:eek:

10. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    I'll second everything Brian said.........can't say it any better!

11. Very nice to see these images of your charming better half Nute!

12. Nute, she's a very pretty woman and the camera loves her. You should show her this thread and maybe she'll 'come out' more often.

I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of doing some light adjustment on the photo. The sun is strong on the grass and there's not enough light on her face.
    Photoshop > Layer > New Layer > Mode: Overlay > check "Fill with Overlay Neutral Colour > Brush: large and soft, opacity 10%, make sure foreground colour is white, and paint softly to put light into her face. Hit X on keyboard and again, 10% opacity, brush on grass to darken.
    If you mind, I'll remove this photo. Feel free to say so.
    ORIGINAL:
    469245327_737bd5ae44_o.

QUICK LIGHT ADJUSTMENT:

original.

13. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

amen Stuart...;-)

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

thanks for the kind words Sandi .....and thanks for the fix-it, very nice (wish i knew how to do that) ......;-))

15. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

ty Frits ....maybe i can find a way to talk her into more of this:cool:

16. Show her the responses here and it might encourage her to show off that lovely face more often... it's not like she doesn't have a competent photographer to work with... :wink:

17. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

she doesn't know i posted her pic here..that might get me in trouble ..lol
    ;-))