My Best Seller

I'm now up to 40 shots sold from my stock portfolio (yeah, I know, it's a dirty word to some :biggrin:).

Of the forty, 16 have been this shot:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Not particularly great but hey, if it sells...

:biggrin:

Jez

Yeah - I like it too!

Which stock library are you with? A few more of those and you'll be retiring... :wink:

Congrats, that is a real cool shot no wonder it has sold so often. Stock sales are a bit odd, no telling what will sell. Are you on Alamy??

Thanks Guys for your kind words.

And Sagar, it was just a bowl of water into which I dropped water and used the speed of the flash to freeze the action. The colour was done in PP.

I like it

I like it... I was surprised as well that my favorites were not necessarily my client's favorites... This is why I now have a difficult time selecting those images I will send them - some clients insist on getting all the images but I put a stop to this when one put an image which was bad in their annual report... :eek:

This said I really like that image of yours

I like it too, congrats. One of my best sellers is a pretty bad shot of a dream catcher. You just never know what sells!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom