My better half in action...

Discussion in 'People' started by Frits, Jul 12, 2005.

1. My wife is a member of the Interclub Team of our golf club.
    This weekend there was a big Sectional tournament, in which she played (the Team finished a respectable 2nd place).

Here she is:

Warming up on the range prior to the round:

[​IMG]

With her caddie behind her, lining up the final putt on #18 (she made it):

[​IMG]

2. So does that make you a gold widower.. tell her congrats on her finish she should be proud and have some serious bragging right around the club. So have you tried following her around the course trying different shots..drving sand shots wedges, probably would be fun to do, Sure would like to see some great action shots

3. Hi Mike,
    No golden widower for me :D :D - we are both members at our club and play together each saturday and sunday (except when there are mens / ladies special events).
    I have only very few action shots of us at the course, but I did cover a number of Section meetings.
    I'll show you something else instead:

Our # 6 hole.
    par 3, 185 yards (all carry with double bogey written all over it :D :D ).

[​IMG]

4. YIKES
    Thas sure does have double bogey written all over it, is that the signature hole for your course. Very pretty setup I see myslef short and to the right of the green.

5. I guess you could call it our "signature hole".

Oh, anywhere right is a NO-NO :D
    The right side of the green is kind of diagonal. So you can hit a good one, be pin-high and somewhat to the right and be DEAD (forget about even looking for it). Then, miss it left and you're looking at one of the most intimidating sandshots you'll ever hit (with the green running away from you to boot).
    A challenge all right....

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Great shots. Congrats to your wife.

More more shots with golf.

Beautiful course.

7. Frits, really like your shots. Congratulations to your wife and to you for recording it.

8. Frits I love very much the second picture of your wife with the other lady. The color of the clothing of your wife really stand out compare to the surrounding colors that's the secret of fashion photographers.

9. Merci Gilles.
    The compliment goes to the Ladies Captain, who chose the Team colors and the Team shirt (complete with the club's crest - very nice, I agree).

10. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great stuff Fritz...1.) on choosing a very lovely lady...2.) on choosing someone that has patience (you need patience to be a golfer)...and 3.) choosing someone who has an interest in golf!!! I figure that it takes a few hours to play a round of golf....so you have a few hours to get out and shoot some images while she is perfecting her game....what a beautiful thing!!!!! 8)

11. Now there's a woman who takes her putts seriously! *LOL* Lovely wife. Really nice when you can golf together too! My ex and I used to play for who cooked dinner on Sunday nights. Our seasons for golf up here are far too short. However, if we lived down in Georgia where Jarrell is, there is no way you can endure 18 holes of heat and humidity so I guess we've got it pretty good. Looks like a very nice course, well manicured, great landscaping. Enjoy your weekend of "swing and swear" LOL