My Big Day Part II

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well we did it!

Oh c'mon, James! Only one picture? Show us some more! No pressure though, because you have other matters in mind at this time, but when you find some time, show us some more, okay? :D

Congratulations!!

greyflash said:
Congratulations to both you and Clare. I'll bet you make a nice looking couple.
Let me add my heartfelt "Congrats" as well. I'd also like to say that Clare turns this into a "nice looking couple" :wink: .

OK, guys, now that it is too late, is it time for:

"Ball and Chain"
"Ring in the Nose"
"Who REALLY wears the pants in the family"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

James, I trust that you will find, as have I and others, that those are just fabricated nonsense and that you and Clare will have a very long and enjoyable relationship. Heck, if she can handle you being part of the Cafe, you folks are good to go.

Now, what the heck are you doing posting this soon after the wedding anyway? You ought to be finding better things to do, don't you think? Like how many toasters that look the same did you get and how will you make sure the right one is out when the person who gave it shows up :?: :?:

Lastly, thanks for letting us share in a small bit of your joy, it brings a smile to my face and lifts my heart.....thanks...from both of the Deweys...

Congratulations James. I wish you both many years of happiness together. Now don't let your new bride catch you browsing the Cafe the day after your wedding. :wink:

James

Sincere best wishes to the two of you and hopefully you can achieve what my wife and I are lucky enough to share together....

Now.....was her not touching the D2X noted in the pre-nup?

Additionally....you did get her a pair of binoculars for a wedding gift didn't you so she can spot incomings for you?

Hi Everyone,

Many Thanks for everyones kind comments. We both had a great day. The photographer was in a sweat as its was raining cats and dogs outside and i knew how he felt! Anyway the rain did let up for a bit so we got some great shots outside. But have to wait till the end of the week as our photographer was a "film" man.

I gave my D2hs to my brother, but i made a mistake here, i didnt lock the settings down on the camera, so in some of the shots he took the focus indicator had moved to the top right hand corner, woops lots of focused shots of trees! And for some reason he managed to set the flash to -1 EV. :-(

sarhento i`ll try and get some more shots online soon, i wanted to post them ASAP but some need editing (as explained above) :)

Retief i think clare wheres the trousers but we do take it turns! :) We were up early on Sunday morning as we had a load of things to do. We always seem in a rush!

Flew :) clare sometimes sits in with me looking at everyones posted pictures. But she is usually playing tetris on her PC!

jfenton you seem to know me too well! No D2x as a wedding present, never mind! :)

Once again thank you all for your kind comments, and posts. Clares back at work today and i start my day shifts again in the monring, but we are all going to Spain next week, i cant wait.

My packing list:

D2hs and 17-55 mm lens and some CF cards
Swimming trunks
Towel
Tootbrush and toothpaste

I think thats all i`ll need! For soem reason i think my wife will go over the 20kg limit on hold luggage! :wink:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom