My Big Day

Well its here, i get married on Sat 13th August to Clare, my partner of 3 yrs. I am sure she wont be happy about me posting the 2nd pic but here goes anyway.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I love her to bits.

Doooh got to pay for a photographer becuase i cannot shoot my own wedding! :D

James,

Well congratulations you lucky dog. She looks like a very nice lady. :wink:

You will pay for the second one though. 8)

Congratulations! I wish you a long happy life together. May you be as happy as I have been with my sweet bride.

Of course we'll need images from the wedding....

:wink:

Rich

Thanks for everyones comments, i am looking forward to the day. I will take my D2hs and 17-55mm and SB-800 with me, as my soon to be wife will tell you my camera bag is like a womens handbag it never leaves my side!

Just picked up my suit, got to work my last night shift tonight before the wedding.

The best to you and your beautiful bride, James!

This might be the one time to leave your camera bag home. The images on film will never be a match for the ones in your memory. Have a mate take the pictures, and turn all of your attention to your lady.

First of all, Many Congratulations and May your Day be Wondrous and your time together Long and Fruitful.

Second of all, are you shooting the wedding :?: :?: :?: :wink:. In order to preserve your sanity and your life I would suggest that the answer be a resounding "NO :!: :!: :!: "

Thirdly, obviously, from these pictures, you are, by far, getting the best end of this deal.

Very seriously, however, heartelt congratulations and the best advice I can give you is to always pay attention and remember that the little things really do make a big difference.

Congratulations James and Clare...may you live happily ever after. And, Clare!!!, if James breaks out with LLD...just let him do what he needs to do, you see, it's a photography thing!

I

Irene

Congratulations James, to you and your beautiful bride to be.
All best wishes for your special day.

Regards,
Irene

James
Best wishes. May you be as happy after 20+ as I am.
Don't worry too much about #2.
The fist time I saw my wife in the all together was my future mother in law showing me baby pictures. My wife turned red I laughed until my Mom broke out mine on a Bear Skin rug no less. OH MY who was red and who was laughing sure changed :)
May you both be able to laugh !!

PGB

James,

I've been married for 6 years and all I can say is that it was the best decision I ever made. I wish you both happiness and health for a very long time.

Cheers,

D

dbirdsong

Hey James I hope that someday you can say what my dad said all the time when asked how long he and my mom had been married...
And I quote " I have been happily married for 57 years, and you know what, that's not bad out of 64 years" :)

Not long and i`ll be out of the ouse till after the wedding, i am stopping at a mates house.

Thanks for all your posts, much appriciated, i`ll will post some pics, if i manage to take any :wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom