1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Boy Remington

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by raian, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Hard to believe he's already 18 months old. He's a big boy now, and a good boy too. He'll debut in the agility ring next month.

358878395_RhSbB-L.

358878403_UVwDM-L.

2. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    He's gorgeous!

3. Johnny Yuma

Johnny Yuma

Jun 27, 2007
    SE MI
    The first picture is a really good dog picture.

I would have that puppy framed.

4. Great looking dog Linda. What happenned to his tail?

5. LOL, nothing happened to his tail, that's just a weird angle of it ;) 

6. Love it!!! Will you be in the 20" class? Someone's gotta whip those BC butts! :tongue:

I have a shot of one of my tailed dogs, at about 10wks old, from the angle, she looks docked. I was > < close to sending it off to her Dutch breeder saying "Hope you don't mind...." :biggrin:

7. I'm hoping we'll be in the 16" class. He was measured for an "A" match a few months ago and he was just under 22". I run my dogs in preferred (they jump one height lower). Remington is very big boned and not a graceful boy, but he can move and he enjoys the game, so we'll see what he can do :) 

In USDAA he has to jump 22", a bit more challenging, but we're going to give that a try as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.