My brother's engagements.

Hello all, I shot my brother's engagements about 2 weeks ago. Finally got the blog post up for it, feel free to check it out. It's kind of a big one. Still fairly new to shooting couples, this was only my 2nd e-sesh.

Blog post --> http://jordanvoth.com/blog/2011/05/garrett-sabrina/

Garrett & Sabrina by jordanvoth.com, on Flickr

These last few are from the 2nd half of our day and I haven't even finished all those yet haha.

nice work jordan !! is his shirt really pink in the 2nd pic or is it gray and the processing changed it?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Billy! And no, that was a gray shirt, he wore that for the first half and then changed once we got down to the water into the pink one.

Jordan, you nailed this, man. The images are sexy, fun, and flattering to both your brother and his fiance.

I think you need to shoot couples more often.

My comments:

#7 is dangerous, she's going to get killed riding in a car that way! :)

#8 this location requires some serious lawn care...unless they are leprechaun's or something!

Nice work on these, especially the "ollie" shot with your brother jumping in the air.

Scott

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Jordan, you nailed this, man. The images are sexy, fun, and flattering to both your brother and his fiance.

I think you need to shoot couples more often.
Thanks Mike! It's definitely something I want to get into more. I already see a lot of changes I would do with this set if I could go back and do it again.

My comments:

#7 is dangerous, she's going to get killed riding in a car that way! :)

#8 this location requires some serious lawn care...unless they are leprechaun's or something!

Nice work on these, especially the "ollie" shot with your brother jumping in the air.

Scott
Thank you Scott! Luckily that grass location is a giant field out by our house so I don't think anyone will be too worried about it growing out of control ;) haha

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom