My brother's wedding - My first wedding

My brother asked me to shoot his wedding. They were on a budget (like seriously budgeted). And he knows I needed the practice, plus they didn't really have a traditional wedding (the ceremony lasted all of like 2 minutes, including her walking up the aisle). It was quick. And sadly my brother had perfect lighting to get ready in, and his wife had the crappy dark area to get dressed in. That's what mostly annoyed me.

Anyways here's a couple shots I thought I'd share.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments and constructive criticisms very welcome! =)

Jennifer, I think you did great for your first wedding. Definitely better than I did on my first wedding.

Keep up the great work!

If you plan on doing weddings in the future, picking up a flash is definitely something to consider.

Thank you for the comments =)

Kevin, he's 26 and she's 25. So not too young. They've been together since he was 18. They definitely just had the wedding because it was what family wanted, they probably would have rather not done anything at all and just gone to the courthouse. They were relieved when it was over =)

Wow they look like teenagers. Flash fill next time. Lots of blown highlights. Can you share some of your data?

Top Bottom