My Buggy Summer Garden

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by OHcorgis, Aug 16, 2008.

1. D300 is in the hospital, so I am playing with my D200 and 18-200VR lens. I am impressed with how nicely this lens captured the images. Should bring it out more often. All evening shots.

Brown-eyed Susans with Bug

2766504549_6d5608db9a_b.

Butterfly Weeds and Bugs

2767350772_f59e398440_b.

Hey, No Bugs on the Stokes Astors, My Favorite.

View attachment 240127

2. Great shots Birgit. Lovely color and focus. I like the 2nd one, cool bugs on that one.
    What happened to your D300???

3. I could not get clear action shots. Tried different lenses. I noticed that the focus was on the rear or side of the pictures. Called Nikon Tech Service; they looked at the pictures and said "severe backfocusing problem", send it in the Nikon Service.:frown:

Actions shots with the D200 were okay:smile: I hope I don't have to wait forever to get my D300 back, but I am making friends again with the D200. The biggest problem I have with it is the noise in lower light. Notice I did not say low light. So I can call it my sunny day camera:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.