My "Bugma"

I am still sorting and processing images from last fall. Here are a couple with the D300s and the Sigma 150.

5510339232_de30b6915b_b.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

5509743085_10d930b010_b.png

Cicada portrait

Here's another one from last fall. Looking forward to getting out again soon.

5515850549_8b65d68f30_b.png

Cool shots. I really like the second from your first post. It has a creepy 3-d crawling out of the screen look - great comp.

Cool shots. I really like the second from your first post. It has a creepy 3-d crawling out of the screen look - great comp.

Thanks. That's the look I was going for.

I really like the shot of the spider! You are going to love that lens on the D700. I do!

Mike

I'm looking forward to it. Thanks.

Thats "super tight" as I would do it :p

A guy has to try something different from time to time, right?

Aaron, I love that second shot and this last one. That's a great lens!

Thanks for your comments. I sold my Nikkor 105mm after getting this.

cool shoots, I like no 3 best

Thank you. It creeps some people out.

I love them all! I'm waiting for the new Bugma to hit B&H so I can get into this club. Your work is always excellent, Aaron.

Thank you for the kind words, Donna. It's really fun. Some people complain about the weight. I leave the tripod foot off (but in the camera bag) and only use it for mounting the flash bracket ..... so far, anyway.

great shots!

Thanks.

Donna are you talking about he new one with their version of VR ? OS I believe it's called ..... it's quit a bit more money and the fact that you really don't need it to shot marco you may want to consider the older version ..... but it's up too you of course ... I want with the older one and if I use it for portrait I'll just up the speed a bit to compensate for any shake on my behave .

Latest threads

Top Bottom