1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My collection of Trogons

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Eduardoo, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Trogons are my favorite bids. Some of these pictures are not very good, but of course, to me, the birds are fist and the photographs come second.

Choco Trogon (Rare and endemic of the Choco region)

White-tailed Trogon (Unsharp picture, but the bird was very far and I did not have time to use a tripod)

View attachment 90789

Masked Trogon

View attachment 90790

Collared Trogon

View attachment 90791

Black-tailed Trogon

View attachment 90792

Female Trogon (Females from all species look similar)

View attachment 90793

Thanks for looking,

Eduardo

2. Those are some really colorful birds Eduardo, Nothing like that around here thanks for sharing

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful birds..Very nice shots
    Boy I would love to look outside and see beautiful colored birds

4. InitialD

InitialD

Mar 12, 2007
    Malaysia
    Eduardo, you got many trogons ! :eek:  This is one bird I'm very fond off (besides kingfishers and Broadbills) and particularly one of the reasons why I'm currently lusting for longer lens. :frown:

5. WildBill

WildBill

Mar 20, 2006
    Hammonton, New Jersey
    Bill
    Eduardo, fuzzy or not, these are wonderful because most of us do not get to see them.
    Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!!

Bill

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.