my contribution to the cafe catagories competition????

Discussion in 'Birds' started by dmwphoto, May 9, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Dave,

I love the first one. Very nice. The second scares me to death (not your fault though).

Excellent captures.

2. Thanks, Frank I know what you mean.

3. Oh dear! Nice shots.

4. Is that second deer the one in the Insurance Commercial? You know that one, right? Where the deers step out in the road, car swerves, has an accident and then the deer high-five each other :?: :?: :?:

Pretty creatures, but certainly require caution.

So, what is the category issue? I posted a Deer series some time back myself....

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Bill,

I think Dave is referring to the post I made the other day where I tried to pump up the posting level at the bird and animal forum.

Not really a war. Just a challenge to get out there and shoot and post.

6. OOOOOHOhhhhhhhhhh :roll: Dummy me was thinking that for some reason Dave wanted to split the "animals " off to their own forum since some many birdies show up here. Wait a minute, if the "animals" were banished to another forum, you'd have to post there, right :?: :?: :?:

Heck, maybe that's a GOOD THING :lol: :lol:

Gotcha :!:

This is what you get for starting such a self-serving thread in the first place. It is embarassing that it has gotten more looks and responses than most of my threads..... :oops:

7. War, Bad terminology on my part. Bill you are a hoot!

8. Harris,
    I just got it, what you said that is. Funny guy. thanks for the post. How are things down your way?