My cousins

Discussion in 'People' started by manishg, Nov 9, 2005.

1. manishg

manishg

Jul 22, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Hello all I havent posted in awhile due to some personal problems. Well I was looking back at some photos I took during the end of summer. This one is my favorite. Still learning with my D70s. Let me know what you think either good or bad.

[​IMG]

2. Hello,

The photo is nice shot. Only look out for the blown highlights. It can very distract the eyes.

Here is a quick reprocessed image from your photo. Maybe you can see the differences. Hope you don't mind i edited your photo for you.

[​IMG]

Greetings,
    Vince

3. manishg

manishg

Jul 22, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    Did you use photoshop? It does looks better after your edit.

4. Yes i did use adobe photoshop. Do you have photoshop or elements?

Greetings,
    Vince

5. It seems that Vince is always one post ahead of me. My suggestion would have been to brighten up this image a tad but Vince has already done that. Nice shot of these three friends.

6. manishg

manishg

Jul 22, 2005
    Long Island, NY
    I have Photoshop CS2 is Elements better for digital photo adjustments?

7. I use only photoshop CS 2 so i don't know if Elements is better. As far as i know is that Elements is the simplified version of Photoshop. To make things faster and easier. But i am not sure about that.

And thanks Greyflash,

Vince

8. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Manish,

Aside from the highlights that Vince helped with, the image of your cousins is quite flattering with respect to composition, DOF and crop. I would have to think that the Aunts liked this image of the boys.