My D100 returns

After two months to the day Nikon returned my D100 from the service shop in Torrence. It really looks pristine. Repair costs were $646 plus shipping but fortunately I still had 24 days left on my warranty and so it was free. What a deal. Now it will get relagated to the backup position behind my D2H and that is good as I have three weddings to shoot in the next couple of months. Hope I can still remember how to use it. :lol:

Happy happy happy.............got to luv a fairy tale ending! Glad it all worked out. Nice to hear something positive once in a while. LOL :D

Gordon

Glad to hear your D100 is covered and it makes a great supplement to the D2H I will be bringing mine down to FLA with me. Hopefully it is like riding a bike you never forget!

Re: Gordon

mike mac said:
Glad to hear your D100 is covered and it makes a great supplement to the D2H I will be bringing mine down to FLA with me. Hopefully it is like riding a bike you never forget!

Thanks Mike, I am happy for you that you will be making the trip to Florida. It sounds like lots of fun and of course I expect to see some fantastic shots out of your camera.

greyflash said:
After two months to the day Nikon returned my D100 from the service shop in Torrence. It really looks pristine. Repair costs were $646 plus shipping but fortunately I still had 24 days left on my warranty and so it was free. What a deal. Now it will get relagated to the backup position behind my D2H and that is good as I have three weddings to shoot in the next couple of months. Hope I can still remember how to use it. :lol:

Hi Gordon,

Good to hear you got your D100 fixed for free. Doesn't it always seem like our cameras need fixing right before the warrenty runs out?

Do you know if extended warrentys can be found for cameras? I sure would pay for what could cost a whole new camera.

I checkout your website and absolutly love this picture amoung others. http://www.pbase.com/greyflash/image/33016888

This is a stunning photo Gordon.

Melissa

gho

I dunno, but my cameras always seem to need fixin' right after the warrentee expires :(

Latest threads

Top Bottom