My D200

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by papa85, Dec 17, 2005.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

:biggrin: Well It is on it's way, Got the UPS tracking number last night.. ETA is Wed. evening ( That is when UPS gets here.)
    Larry at BERGER BROS, is a very honorable man . A man of his word. Berger Bros. is now my store of choice.
    The bad news is the grip and the extra battery and the DK21m eyepiece was not in yet. they will be sent to me as soon as they are available.
    QUESTION what does the DK21m eyepiece do? It was a free through in on the great deal I got at Berger Bros.
    Come on Wednesday " How can a stupid little camera make an old fart like me, feel like a little kid.":smile: :tongue: :cool:

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    lololol

I would feel like a little kid if I could get one.
    Should have seen me the day the D100 arrived at work. OMG.. They thought I was nutzzz
    (well i am)
    Christmas eve I got it, be two years.

I am sure happy for you and all those getting the new GREATEST NIKON EVER machine :>))

Maybe I will break down and get one by the Merritt shoot III.

3. What is that I hear? Sounds like willpower crackling!! :wink:

Congrats Tony on your new toy! I'm anxiously awaiting the verdict from those who are getting theirs and shooting with them!

4. Do it Gale! :)

Seriously, I've already made a fairly major purchase myself (new tripod) in anticipation of the Merritt III event, so you wouldn't be the first to use that session as an excuse to get something new...

For what it's worth, I still have my D100 which served me quite well for the time I had it before stepping up to the D2x. It still takes great photos, although it's got a bit of attitude lately because it always seems to have the 28-105 lens on it, with the better ones reserved for the 2x.

Hope you're doing well!

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well I had made up my mind to get one along time ago. Have been waiting for the D200.. (or what ever was to follow the D100)

But some other financial things are really in the way. :<(((((((((

6. Congratulations!
    The DK-21M is a magnifying eyepiece- it replaces the stock eyecup with a new item that increases the viewfinder magnification: from 0.94x to 1.10x according to the manual.
    It also should fit on the D70/D100 etc.- the DK-21 eyepiece from my D200 fit the D70 and the DK-20 from the D70 fit the D200 fine.

7. papa85

papa85 Guest

Thanks Harrison,
    Is it much of a problem to install, and is it solid, as to not fall off if it is bumped?:cool: