My D700 is here

N

Nuteshack

they're at the warehouse in Salem Oregon -> i can pick it up @4pm
:eek:

Oh shut up!!! just kidding... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ritz mailed me the notice saying mine shipped but no tracking number yet. :rolleyes::confused::Angry::Curved::mad::wink:

N

Nuteshack

well just one little problem ...i don't have the 3k they want for the gizmo
:frown::mad::Curved::Confused::Crunk::Shocked: :840::112:

If you can wait, wait. Price will eventually go down to $2500ish end of this year. In the meantime, just shoot with your D200 + 85mm f/1.4, your photos are stunning as is. :wink:

J

JCole

Errr:eek: I'm jealous...:Teeth: Cool Nute, now that you have a D700 it just means it will rain solid until I'm up there in September and I will have plenty of water in Silver Falls State Park:smile:

If you can wait, wait. Price will eventually go down to $2500ish end of this year. In the meantime, just shoot with your D200 + 85mm f/1.4, your photos are stunning as is. :wink:

Agree on this one. And the waiting will make you stronger (if it don't kill ya :eek:)

Just curious (and it's not my business so feel free to ignore) are you selling your photos or just shooting for personal enjoyment? If you are not selling I'd look hard into it, if for nothing else but to finance the hobby. Many many many full time professionals look very mediocre in comparison.

E

Eye Spy

I just picked mine up this afternoon from my local shop. $2849.

N

Nuteshack

Agree on this one. And the waiting will make you stronger (if it don't kill ya :eek:)

Just curious (and it's not my business so feel free to ignore) are you selling your photos or just shooting for personal enjoyment? If you are not selling I'd look hard into it, if for nothing else but to finance the hobby. Many many many full time professionals look very mediocre in comparison.

thanks for the kind words, Peter:smile:

i turn down a lot of work. and when i do pick it up i do it ona donation basis (Kaylee beniv account). when Kaylee was first smittin with brain cancer this community rallied to support us. i still feel the need to pay them back. this is one way i feel i can do it...but i hear u. about time this passion start paying for itself:Love:

N

Nuteshack

Errr:eek: I'm jealous...:Teeth: Cool Nute, now that you have a D700 it just means it will rain solid until I'm up there in September and I will have plenty of water in Silver Falls State Park:smile:

it's not in my grips, YET:confused:

Latest threads

Top Bottom