My daughter and her ride

Disclaimer, these are not Nikon shot images. But my daugher can make any camera look pretty good. :) Hopefully these show up, Smugmug appears to be doing some maintenance tonight.

Leica Digilux-3 equivilent Panasonic L1 took these. My daughter has a birthday soon, so this was after we went to dinner at a local steak house to celebrate, just her and me, I captured her with a new camera I got.

156299786-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

156292187-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice photos Doug :smile:

I might consider cloning out the light coloured mark on the driveway below your daughter's feet as it draws the eye away from the subject.

Great present, but the car choice...

looks very very familiar! :wink: Is it black or dark blue? It's a little hard to tell with all that reflection. She looks like a very happy camper right then! What can I say, other than it's a really great choice of cars. My son Russ and I researched cars for a long time in this price range, and finally settled on the tC. (why do they used lower case for the t, but upper for the C?) :confused: My only complaint about it is that the seatbelt anchors aren't height adjustable like they are in their other 2 models. Here's my kid Russ last yr, right after we put on his funky bronze tone wheels.
http://www.pbase.com/image/79424332/original

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom