My daughter at her happiest...

is when she is waterskiing. This girl just lights up the lake.:Love:

61811-7-XL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks, Terri. Stefanie has always been known for her radiant smile. Sadly, this has changed over the past year as she has become a more sullen teenager. It warmed my heart to see that smile return when she was out there waterskiing!:Love:

I'm so glad my daughters made it through those teenage years!! It's not easy being a teen in today's world. I'm sure that with you and your wife as her parents, she will make it through brilliantly!! But, that moodiness is so hard to take sometimes.....

I'm so glad my daughters made it through those teenage years!! It's not easy being a teen in today's world. I'm sure that with you and your wife as her parents, she will make it through brilliantly!! But, that moodiness is so hard to take sometimes.....

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Sometimes I really wonder!

I always come home and ask "How was your day?"

For most of her life, her reply has been "Great!"

Over the past year, it's been "Fine." :confused:

At least I still have smiley Samantha!

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
It's not easy being a teen in today's world. I'm sure that with you and your wife as her parents, she will make it through brilliantly!! But, that moodiness is so hard to take sometimes.....

+1

Since I'm not a parent, I can't relate to what you and Terri have dealt with. I do have nieces, though, and I can tell you they went thru the same thing - one word answers; and trying to have a decent conversation was like pulling teeth. They do grow up and out of it, though, and Mitch, I can guarantee that Stefanie appreciates the loving, supportive and fun loving parents she has, despite the fact that she may not express it verbally.

Keep the faith; she'll come out of this phase soon enough, and I agree - her smile could light up a room! :smile:

She is a cutie! Great pic. I'm going to be doing that Saturday. Wish me luck. I hope I don't break anything.

Real Name
Peter Vooijs
she is happy i like that when i see happy people thats make me happy...thanks for sharing

I am jealous! Like my Mom said, we all went through those years as teenagers. I remember my Dad getting after me for having a scowl on my face all of the time. But I grew out of it and I am a very happy person now! So I am sure she will grow out of it too.

Love that shot. I have always enjoyed the pictures of her skiing and how it does bring out that beautiful smile. Calloway Gardens trip again I presume?

We are all water bugs and skiers but the 18 yr old is into all the new toys. He is good wakeboarder and recently purchased a wake skate. DOD is always behind the wheels and wife not prone to take pictures so no action shots of any of the kids. I have to admit wake skate is a whole new game though.

Tell Stephanie to cut a big rooster tail for you and post it. Keep on smiling.

I am jealous! Like my Mom said, we all went through those years as teenagers. I remember my Dad getting after me for having a scowl on my face all of the time. But I grew out of it and I am a very happy person now! So I am sure she will grow out of it too.

Thanks, Amber. It's nice to know there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Love that shot. I have always enjoyed the pictures of her skiing and how it does bring out that beautiful smile. Calloway Gardens trip again I presume?

We are all water bugs and skiers but the 18 yr old is into all the new toys. He is good wakeboarder and recently purchased a wake skate. DOD is always behind the wheels and wife not prone to take pictures so no action shots of any of the kids. I have to admit wake skate is a whole new game though.

Tell Stephanie to cut a big rooster tail for you and post it. Keep on smiling.

Yes, this was our trip to Callaway Gardens. We all did a lot of skiing and even tried the infamous wake skate. Truly a crazy idea!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom