1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My daughter going to Homecoming.

Discussion in 'People' started by Phil, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I took this shot in my backyard. I did very little processing on it, about 5 min. worth. Let me know what you think.

2899338499_0971782099.

2. dutchtrumpet

dutchtrumpet

May 2, 2007
    Dallas
    She's pretty and it's a nice shot.

Personally I don't like the harsh shadow on her hair from her face on camera left. Indirect lighting would have helped.

3. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Great shot. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. I'll bet you've got your hands full!

4. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks for the input I'll try that next time.

Thanks, she does have our hands full, but mainly from her dance schedule.

5. lisa_h

lisa_h

Sep 6, 2008
    New England
    Beautiful.

6. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    She's a beauty...and your pp'ing looks very natural and not over-done. Good work Phil.

BTW - where does she get those beautiful blue eyes? Wow stunning.

7. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Thank You.

Thanks Sen, I use Lightroom 2 and I didn't do to much. Her eyes come from her mom, which are also blue. Mine are just brown. Buy the way the only thing I did to her eyes is sharpening. No saturation boost.

8. well she looks very pretty. :smile: I hope she had fun

9. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Thanks Scott, she had a great time. She went with 4 other couples and they all pitched in and rented a limo.

10. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Phil is she 16? Can't remember I think we both have 16 year olds? My son is a junior this year. We haven't had homecoming yet...that's next week. However we're planning our parade right now which is really stressing me out because I was voted co-chair. It should be fun...I'll take pictures and post next week.

11. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois

This is my oldest daughter Nicole (Nikki), she is going to be 15 in a couple of weeks. My oldest is Axel who is 16 and a junior. Nicole is a freshman. Good luck with planning the parade and i can't wait to see the pictures. I didn't do anything to help out with homecoming. I just went to the parade and two football games and I was exhausted after that.

12. JESTER

JESTER

Dec 4, 2007
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    STUNNING!!.....Both your Daughter and the photo. I wouldn't let her out of the house without going along with my shotgun! Glad she takes after your wife with the eyes. Those are amazing!

13. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I don't own any guns, but she has a big brother with alot of friends for backup. Thanks for the comments Dave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.