1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My daughter - grand daughter

Discussion in 'People' started by Michael, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Michael

Michael

Jun 30, 2005
    Mid-Michigan
    A couple of weeks ago we were able to get a week to visit our daughter's family in Lakeland FL. These a just three of over 400 shots taken while we were there. One at the Tigers vs. Red sox game and two from Busch Gardens - Tampa. Sorry for just the links but I'm not very "posting" smart yet and can't figure out how to post with the image coming up. I'll work on it. Thanks for taking a minute to look at a couple of my girls...

76610012.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 88239

View attachment 88240

2. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    great images
    lovely family you have

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful images of your family
    Glad you had a visit:>)))

4. Michael, to post images you need the following: [​IMG] Click on the little yellow icon above your message, paste in your URL and add .jpg at the end. It will automatically put in the tags for you.

I have fixed your links. Cute family for sure.

5. Michael

Michael

Jun 30, 2005
    Mid-Michigan
    Gordon: Thanks for fixing and the advice. Should also tell you that the stunning images you post of your family has motivated me to do the same. I always look for your posts!

6. You are too kind. Thanks.

7. Michael, nice looking family. I really like #3, and look... there's a Nikon in #2!

We were at Busch Gardens on the 21st and the 22nd. Beautiful weather.

EDIT: see my avatar.. look familiar?

8. Michael

Michael

Jun 30, 2005
    Mid-Michigan
    Roy: We had a wonderful time there - the weather could not of been better. And yes your Avator does look familiar. By the way, great picture of you and your family. Thanks...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.