My daughter - grand daughter

A couple of weeks ago we were able to get a week to visit our daughter's family in Lakeland FL. These a just three of over 400 shots taken while we were there. One at the Tigers vs. Red sox game and two from Busch Gardens - Tampa. Sorry for just the links but I'm not very "posting" smart yet and can't figure out how to post with the image coming up. I'll work on it. Thanks for taking a minute to look at a couple of my girls...

76610012.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 88239

View attachment 88240

Michael, to post images you need the following:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Click on the little yellow icon above your message, paste in your URL and add .jpg at the end. It will automatically put in the tags for you.

I have fixed your links. Cute family for sure.

Gordon: Thanks for fixing and the advice. Should also tell you that the stunning images you post of your family has motivated me to do the same. I always look for your posts!

Michael, nice looking family. I really like #3, and look... there's a Nikon in #2!

We were at Busch Gardens on the 21st and the 22nd. Beautiful weather.

EDIT: see my avatar.. look familiar?

Roy: We had a wonderful time there - the weather could not of been better. And yes your Avator does look familiar. By the way, great picture of you and your family. Thanks...

Latest threads

Top Bottom