My daughter is starting tennis lessons

Discussion in 'People' started by SRA, Aug 4, 2005.

1. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    They just keep growing up:
    standard.
    Nikon D2x, 70-200mm f/2.8, ISO 200, Focal 70mm, Exposure 1/640 at f/9, Exposure Bias value -1, Aperature priority, White balance set at sunny. And the photo looks much more saturated on my screen than this web site. Must learn about calibration next.

She's starting tennis lessons and I'm starting photography lessons. Critiques are welcome.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Scott,

Image looks good here. just got a new LCD monitor and everything looks like a bright new day to me over my old monitor.

I like you image alot. nice shadow, pose and color. Glad to see young ones taking up a sport. She looks like she is enjoying it.

You will have a great time with the photographing of the progress of her tennis.

3. JCPhoto

JCPhoto Guest

It looks fine on mine too. The D2x really takes some nice shots and your daughter is a little angel. She will be a great model for you to practice with.

4. Hey Scott, nice shot of your budding Chris Evert. We will be looking for her in the newspaper in a few years.

5. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    Thanks everyone. I hope to improve my photography skills as fast as she improves here forehand.

This forum is giving me the inspiration to improve.