My daughter, my world

Discussion in 'People' started by SamIAM, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Here is my 8year old. The talkative one, the dreamer and the most beautiful gift that GOD has given to me.

Born here in Atlanta and growing up in Georgia, she is getting best of both worlds. She is growing up with great American values and character. Yet she is very keen in staying close to her Indian roots. (I am surprised that it comes from within hers).

Here is a snapshot of my cutie pie (before one Indian dance recital recently held to celebrate Benagli New year).
    [​IMG]

I will appreciate your critical remarks to improve this type of shots.

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Sam, she's beautiful! I love the red and gold she is wearing. She looks very proud of who she is. I'd love to see more from her Indian dance recital.

3. Lovely portrait Sam. I like the way she stands out against the dark background - very nice!

4. Thanks a lot Leigh. I will show this post to her. She sometimes think that she is not very beautiful.

Since you wanted to see more. Here are few:
    [Not sure whether this is the right forum]

[​IMG]
    Another one ( she is in hot pink top):
    [​IMG]

These ladies drove in from university of Alabama, Birmingham to perform in the event:
    [​IMG]

for more please visit here.

Regards,

5. Frits, Thanks a lot for your appreciation.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Sam,
    Please do share this with her. She is lovely! Thank you also for the other pics as well as the link. I enjoyed them very much.

7. She is indeed lovely! I would brighten these up just a bit if you shot them in raw.

8. Dave,
    This evening, I may send you the raw file. Want to learn from your treatment. Thanks.
    Thanks,

9. By all means send it.
    You can email it to me at dmwphoto@mac.com
    You can use yousendit.com if needed for a large file.
    Dave

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    She is very beautiful.

Very nice images to:>)))

11. Thanks Gale.

12. Beautiful shots of a beautiful young lady. you must be very proud of her interest in her heritage! Congrats!
    Please post more!!

13. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    A beautiful photo of a lovely young girl and a touching post. Thanks for sharing!

14. Thank you Jim and Stuart.
    Stuart, I am a silent admirer of your potraiture work.

15. Sam,
    I worked with the NEF file you sent and found that you had done a very admirable job to begin with. Here is my version and I am not sure it is as good as yours. Once again, your daughter is lovely indeed and you are blessed.
    Dave

[​IMG]

16. Thanks. But I like this one better since it is brighter and bringing out bit more skin texture.

Many Thanks.