My daughter, my world

Here is my 8year old. The talkative one, the dreamer and the most beautiful gift that GOD has given to me.

Born here in Atlanta and growing up in Georgia, she is getting best of both worlds. She is growing up with great American values and character. Yet she is very keen in staying close to her Indian roots. (I am surprised that it comes from within hers).

Here is a snapshot of my cutie pie (before one Indian dance recital recently held to celebrate Benagli New year).
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I will appreciate your critical remarks to improve this type of shots.

Sam, she's beautiful! I love the red and gold she is wearing. She looks very proud of who she is. I'd love to see more from her Indian dance recital.

Sam, she's beautiful! I love the red and gold she is wearing. She looks very proud of who she is. I'd love to see more from her Indian dance recital.
Thanks a lot Leigh. I will show this post to her. She sometimes think that she is not very beautiful.

Since you wanted to see more. Here are few:
[Not sure whether this is the right forum]

Another one ( she is in hot pink top):

These ladies drove in from university of Alabama, Birmingham to perform in the event:

for more please visit here.

Regards,

Sam,
Please do share this with her. She is lovely! Thank you also for the other pics as well as the link. I enjoyed them very much.

Beautiful shots of a beautiful young lady. you must be very proud of her interest in her heritage! Congrats!
Please post more!!

Sam,
I worked with the NEF file you sent and found that you had done a very admirable job to begin with. Here is my version and I am not sure it is as good as yours. Once again, your daughter is lovely indeed and you are blessed.
Dave

Sam,
I worked with the NEF file you sent and found that you had done a very admirable job to begin with. Here is my version and I am not sure it is as good as yours. Once again, your daughter is lovely indeed and you are blessed.
Dave
Thanks. But I like this one better since it is brighter and bringing out bit more skin texture.

Many Thanks.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom