My daughter Sarah . . . .

Discussion in 'People' started by greyflash, Jun 20, 2007.

1. This is my youngest daughter Sarah and her family. The occasion was the baptism of her oldest daughter Anna who had just turned eight. Taken with my D2H and 17-55mm f2.8 lens. Fill flash was used with this shot.

original.

For those of you in So. California that follow college football. Ed (the husband) is a coach at the University of San Diego and also played on the BYU team that went to the Cotton Bowl several years ago.

2. This is one beautiful family.
    Nice shot (not easy with all the whites)

Off topic: Is it a habit to baptise children when they are eight and not shortly after their birth?

3. Thanks for your comments. In answer to your question, our church does baptize children at the age of eight. It is at that point that we feel the kids are accountable for what they do.

4. Beautiful family Gordon. I agree with Jan, good job preserving the details that you did with the whites and the sunlight.

5. What a beautiful family, very well shot Gordon.

6. Thanks Roy, it is nice of you to comment.

They are really good parents and I am proud of them. Thanks for your nice comments Frits.

7. Nice shot. But with such beautiful subjects, you couldn't go wrong.

8. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Beautiful Gordon. Nicely posed, great colors, and perfect smiles.

9. Wonderful shot and a beautiful family Gordon; you are blessed beyond measure!

Rich

10. Thank you Cliff.

I kind of chuckled when I thought of all the dental expense I put out for my kids. Thanks for taking the time to comment Fred.

I really appreciate that Rich, thanks.

11. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    That's too funny Gordon because I plunked down $786 bucks today at the dentist's office. That's $786 bucks that I could have put toward the purchase of the "Beast" - that's if it ever comes off backorder.

12. Beautiful shot, Gordon.

What a small world...my alma mater is USD. Class of 1987.

13. I hear you Fred, that's used to be the story of my life.

Well USD went undefeated last year, let's hope they can repeat. Thanks for your comments.