My daughter testing a goalie

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by craigcappy, Nov 6, 2005.

1. Go easy on me. I am enclosing photos of my daughter testing the goalie at Thomas University. The goalie stopped her this time. She did score late in the game. I hope you enjoy.

51853493.testxngscu2774.

51853529.testxngscu2775.

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Nothing harsh to say about those images, Craig...they were shot quite well. Please tell your daughter that I liked the fact that she wasn't squeemish about leaving some cleat marks on the goalie's thigh.

3. Thanks Frank, I appreciate your comments. I normally don't post photographs of my children. It looks like I am the one that is squeemish.:smile:

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Good shots Craig,

boy those kids play tough.

5. she looks intense! Great shots, send more!
    Dave

6. Gale, they certainly do play hard. It is amazing to watch and photograph.

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

great work Craig...

8. David, You only have to ask me once! :biggrin:

This shot was taken at Columbus State University. The young lady in the Blue jersey broke her ankle on this play. This is 100 % crop.

51889536.x091005_NGSC_soccerW_USC111.

This header was captured at the same game. 100% crop also.

[​IMG]

9. Very intense Craig. I believe you caught the very moment of her misfortunate fracture too.
    Great action!
    Dave

10. Ouch!! Quite the shot and what an expression!!