My daughter

My daughter Diana assisted me at the wedding shoot for my granddaughter. Her assignment was to capture the candid's and creative images and I was to concentrate on the more formal poses. For those of you interested in wedding photography I thought you might like to see Diana's gallery. She just started in photography a year and a half ago and already has surpassed me in many aspects. It is a humbling experience for me to look at her work.

This is Diana

37997086.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This is her work

http://homepage.mac.com/dianawq4/CatenWedding/

Thanks Paul, I will pass that on to Diana. I will also invite her to frequent the forum even though she shoots on the dark side of cameradom.

Real Name
Chris
Wow Gordon, you sure grow 'em pretty!

Diana has an excellent gallery, the color vs Black and White thing is really creative. And yes! encourage her to participate here - although we are the premere Nikon forum it's good for us to have plenty of other camera shooters around to remind us "It's the photographer!" As you well know, ;) .

greyflash said:
It is a humbling experience for me to look at her work.

Fiddledy sticks :p. You're proud as a peacock... and rightfully so!

Between her shots and yours, the bride and groom have been given a family treasure as a wedding present. I'm sure they're going to be delighted!

Hi Gordon,
Thanks for sharing your lovely daughter and her great gallery with us.

And definitely, we need her with us... she'd add a lot...

Congratulations to you all for a 'job well done' .. What a treasure all those pictures are...

Gaye

Bryan, Chris, Todd, Frank:

That was so nice of all of you to take the time to look at Diana's gallery. I am proud of what she has accomplished in a short period of time in her photographic venture. You are all good friends and I value your opinions.

GeeJay said:
Hi Gordon,
Thanks for sharing your lovely daughter and her great gallery with us.

And definitely, we need her with us... she'd add a lot...

Congratulations to you all for a 'job well done' .. What a treasure all those pictures are...

Gaye

Hi Gaye, thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I will try to get Diana to come onto the forum. She is a very busy gal with one teenager and a 12 year old. The bride should arrive back home today and I am sure we will hear from her soon. Diana brought a whole new perspective to the wedding pictures. Sometimes a woman's touch is just what is needed. Of course you already know that.

Beautiful daughter, and she takes beautiful pics!!! Move over Dad, and keep a close eye on your gear!! LOL She's doing exceptionally well, esp for 1.5 years! She certainly has 'the eye'.

TOLady said:
Beautiful daughter, and she takes beautiful pics!!! Move over Dad, and keep a close eye on your gear!! LOL She's doing exceptionally well, esp for 1.5 years! She certainly has 'the eye'.

I will keep my lenses locked up when she visits. :lol: :lol: Thanks for your comments Sandi.

Hi Gordon....
I thought I better post a note to you. As I just did something that I normally don't do...
I went to your daughters site and looked (close) at every image she has.
I was very pleased to see a wonderful "EYE" being displayed in many shot's and one can see that this lady will create many WOW shot's in the future.
I even sent her a note telling her what I thought... Darn I never do that either...
Well done Gordon... you better be darn proud.

Doug Barber said:
Hi Gordon....
I thought I better post a note to you. As I just did something that I normally don't do...
I went to your daughters site and looked (close) at every image she has.
I was very pleased to see a wonderful "EYE" being displayed in many shot's and one can see that this lady will create many WOW shot's in the future.
I even sent her a note telling her what I thought... Darn I never do that either...
Well done Gordon... you better be darn proud.

Wow, that is a compliment Doug. I will tell her to treasure that note. Thanks a bunch.

NeilCam said:
And I still think she's hot. :D :drool:
Neil

Here's the scary part, Neil. Look at the picture of Diana, and then look at Gordon's avatar. They look very much alike.

So do you think Gordon's hot, too??? 8)

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Gordon

She's talented, you must be very proud. And thanks for sharing
your family albums with us. The photos send a warm feeling all
the way across the Pacific. Makes my day.

Thanks

Latest threads

Top Bottom