My Daughter's Puppy

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by EdMac, May 16, 2007.

1. I had the oppotunity to photograph my daughter's new Boxer puppy. This is Molly, and she is only 7 -8 weeks old. Comments welcome as always.:smile:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  2. She's adorable!!!! Puppies that age are tough, they're rarely still and have the attention span of a gnat. :tongue:

3. Hi,
    I shot about 20 pictures to get this one. She is really fast. This was almost as bad as shooting wild birds LOL.:biggrin:

4. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

5. Thanks

Hi,
    Thank you very much for your comments :smile:

6. Hi,
    Thanks, I am probably off by a week. The breeder had just released the dog, when I took the picture. My daughter has another older female Boxer, as well. Thanks for your concerns.:smile:

7. Awwwww precious! I miss having a dog, but hubby won't let us have one, so you keep posting the pics for us to enjoy! Wonderful photo!

8. radz

radz

Nov 12, 2005
    NewDelhi,India
    So sweeeeeeeeeet.

9. Hi Dianne,
    Everyone should have a dog especially if you have children LOL. Right now all three of my daughters have new puppies. Thanks for your comments, and have a great day.:smile:

10. Hi Rathika,
    I is great hearing from you. Thank you for the nice comment.:smile:

11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Ohhhhh my my my
    Now that steals my heart for sure.
    She looks like my Lady, that i had for 12 yeaars.
    What a precious pup.

Now my daughter has one also. Gracie is 6 months old:>))

Love the UNCROPPED EARS....

12. Hi gale,
    My daughter has an older Boxer as well. This makes two. This little girl is just full of energy. I had a hard time getting her still long enough for a picture. Thanks for your comments.:smile:

13. brownie2d2x

brownie2d2x Guest

Oh, how adorable. Look at her pink foot. :biggrin:

14. Great photo..I know it is really hard with pups but try and get eye level if you can..

15. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Molly is just soooo cute. I guess the carpet won't be that clean for long. :biggrin:

16. Hi Carol,

Thanks for your comments. She is an adorable little thing, right now. My daughter's older Boxer is one of the sweetest dos that I know. I hope that this one grows up to be the same.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2007
  17. Hi Eric,
    You can say that again. I think I shot about 20 shots to get this one. She is really quick LOL:biggrin:

18. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    lllololol eye level with a baby boxer...hahahahha
    lick lick lick , pounce pounce pounce
    wiggle wiggle wiggle

19. Hi Torben,
    Thanks for your comments. My daughter is cage training the pup, and it appears to be cooperating. Of course there wil always be accidents LOL.:biggrin:

20. Hi Gale,
    Your soft spot for Boxer puppies is showing LOL:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: