My Daughter's Puppy

I had the oppotunity to photograph my daughter's new Boxer puppy. This is Molly, and she is only 7 -8 weeks old. Comments welcome as always.:smile:

153385490-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
7 weeks, hope she bred the dog. Puppies shouldn't be taken for at least 8 weeks.
Looks good though!
Hi,
Thanks, I am probably off by a week. The breeder had just released the dog, when I took the picture. My daughter has another older female Boxer, as well. Thanks for your concerns.:smile:

Awwwww precious! I miss having a dog, but hubby won't let us have one, so you keep posting the pics for us to enjoy! Wonderful photo!

Hi Dianne,
Everyone should have a dog especially if you have children LOL. Right now all three of my daughters have new puppies. Thanks for your comments, and have a great day.:smile:

Ohhhhh my my my
Now that steals my heart for sure.
She looks like my Lady, that i had for 12 yeaars.
What a precious pup.

Now my daughter has one also. Gracie is 6 months old:>))

Love the UNCROPPED EARS....

Ohhhhh my my my
Now that steals my heart for sure.
She looks like my Lady, that i had for 12 yeaars.
What a precious pup.

Now my daughter has one also. Gracie is 6 months old:>))

Love the UNCROPPED EARS....

Hi gale,
My daughter has an older Boxer as well. This makes two. This little girl is just full of energy. I had a hard time getting her still long enough for a picture. Thanks for your comments.:smile:

Oh, how adorable. Look at her pink foot. :biggrin:
Hi Carol,

Thanks for your comments. She is an adorable little thing, right now. My daughter's older Boxer is one of the sweetest dos that I know. I hope that this one grows up to be the same.:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
lllololol eye level with a baby boxer...hahahahha
lick lick lick , pounce pounce pounce
wiggle wiggle wiggle

Molly is just soooo cute. I guess the carpet won't be that clean for long. :biggrin:

Hi Torben,
Thanks for your comments. My daughter is cage training the pup, and it appears to be cooperating. Of course there wil always be accidents LOL.:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom