My daughter's wedding...

Discussion in 'People' started by bullistic, Jul 6, 2008.

1. bullistic

bullistic

Dec 17, 2006
    My daughter being a free spirit, gave us 1 day to prepare for her wedding. This a week after my knee surgery! So taking photo's was a challenge to say the least...lol.

One shot of my daughter...

When I turned around...there were my goofy nieces (cousins) getting ready for me to take a shot of them. These two...are a photographers dream...lol.

2. well...
    1 day to get ready... and a bunch of fun folks to be photographed.....
    sounds like a recipe for a great deal of fun for you

well done
    LOVE both shots
    your daughter is very pretty
    and that 2nd shot.... LOVE THOSE gals already

can't wait to see many more

3. Its either my eyes or the first one looks slightly soft and camera shake on the second one?

4. bullistic

bullistic

Dec 17, 2006
    In the first one..yes..which is effect I wanted in that one...a sort of dreamscape type of image. So that was done in CS3. The orginal image is very sharp and I do prefer what I did in photoshop for that shot. It might be a mother thing...but...lol.

In the second one...as I said...I turned around and saw those two...so it was a second...and with that quite likely camera movement. The second shot I took while sharper did not have that same expression to it. I was unable to use my crutches while shooting...so basically...lol...standing with all support on one leg...lol. It was a site...let me tell ya.

Thanks for the comments
    Tat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.