My daughter's wedding

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Woo Hoo!!! The wedding was wonderful. For November, the weather is perfect. They were married in an LDS Temple and no photos were taken during the ceremony. We hired a photographer and I followed her around outside after the ceremony for photos. I tried to stay out of the way, but was able to get a few pictures. Here are some of the first results.

Lots more to process later. I loved every minute of the wedding day. It was a special time for me. I didn't want to fuss with my camera, so I attached my flash and put the camera in P mode and fired away.

Coming out of the temple

Attached Files:

2. Teri...Very nice competion and beautiful pictures. I know how proud you must be of your daughter.

3. Beautiful couple!

Congratulations to Terri and the newly-wed. And thanks for sharing the whole thing with us.

4. Nice going Terri, you sound like a very proud mom.
    Nice shots also!

5. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Terri,

I was just thinking about you yesterday (remembered that it was the day of your daughter's wedding) and told Patrick I hoped you'd post some pics! I'm so glad you did. Wow, these are wonderful! That 4th shot should be printed and framed for sure!!! Your daughter looked absolutely beautiful (flowers were gorgeous also...I went for multi-hued flowers in our wedding as well, rather than going for a white bunch). Hope you'll post more as you have time...Thanks for sharing!

6. Well done Terri:
    These look great.... I'm assuming with images like this the (pro) would have felt like they better be on the top of their game....lol

7. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Glad to hear everything went well and a good time was had by all. And you even captured some great shots in all the excitement, can't get better than that.

8. Only have to give you two words Terri...

GREAT WORK!!!

9. Terri;

I've been thinking about you the past few weeks, noticing that you've been absent (with good reason).

Glad that all went well with the wedding. You have some great shots of the happy couple. Thanks for sharing them.

10. you must be very proud.... and oh, BTW the pics are nice too

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    To Catz

Thank you Catz. My daughter is so special to me. She married a really wonderful young man. It was a very happy day. I hope the pictures really reflect how happy they are. I appreciate you having the interest and taking the time to look and comment here.

12. Mega-congratulations, Terri! They're a beautiful couple, and look like an illustration for the ending of a book where the prince and princess "lived happily ever after" :cool:.

13. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    To Phil K

Thanks for looking and commenting here. I just hope everyone isn't tired of the whole thing. I'm so grateful that I had a nice camera and a little knowledge of how to use it to record the day. Wish I would have had it for the other two daughters who are married.

14. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi Fritz

I hope I'm not too proud!!! She is a wonderful daughter. I hope she likes the photos. Thanks for commenting.

15. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi Leigh

How nice that you would even remember that it was my daughter's wedding. It was such a special day, but now I am just exhausted. It may take me a day or two to recuperate. Glad you enjoyed seeing the pictures. It was fun. They were both so happy and seemed to enjoy their day so much. Thank heavens I will have a few years before daughter #4 gets married. Having so many weddings to plan is about the only disadvantage I can see to having four daughters!!

I'll probably post some more photos, but here is the online gallery if you want to see the ones I've done so far.

http://www.pbase.com/terrif/wedding

16. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks Doug

Well, actually, the pro did the posing, I just snapped away. We'll see how hers turn out. Thanks for the encouragement on my efforts.

17. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi Jeff

They day really couldn't have been better--except it went by too fast. Glad you liked the photos I did take.

18. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hi Vince

You are always so kind. I appreciate having you here on the cafe.

19. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thanks Brian

Glad I was missed here. I have been busy--that is for sure. Now I have all the holidays to think about. I do hope to spend more time here. Glad you liked the photos. It's nice to share my joy with others.

20. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Thank you Dave

I am proud and relieved that it is over. Glad you enjoyed the pictures.