1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Deer Friends

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by jachang, Aug 17, 2008.

1. jachang

jachang

Jan 1, 2007
    Massachusetts
    A doe brought three of her little ones to visit the other day. Here's one of her with one of the fawns. They were so cute!:smile:

2770040272_9530a33bd7_o.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  2. Hope I don't offend here by critiquing. I'm still new to this forum. Nice shot but a little washed out and a loss of detail in those areas, especially the ears. Definitely salvageable in Photoshop. Doesn't need a lot of work, just a little tweaking:rolleyes: 
    Good shot to start with. Sorry, can't help myself, I do this stuff all day.

Mom_Fawn.

3. jachang

jachang

Jan 1, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Hi Dogfather,
    Yeah, I should have chopped it before posting. I usually do, but I let this one slip. I guess in this case I was more into content and forgot quality. Thanks for the reminder. It does look better after your tweaking, but a tad dark for my taste. Better than mine, though. Thanks for commenting. Oh, and no, no offense taken. Always looking to improve, and comments always help. Thanks again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.