1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My dog Grace!

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Argent, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Well technically - she's my girlfriends dog but seeing as we're moving in together - she'll be my dog soon enough too....

she's a 10 month old Potcake....

and is learning how to play fetch!

3786851292_ecbd8bb3c3.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3786042491_9cc5ccd338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
  2. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    Good looking dog...........nice photos also........

3. thanks Art - she's still got some 'issues' she needs work on but I hope that's all part of the puppy phase (I'm a cat person so this whole dog thing is new to me)

4. wingspar

wingspar

Mar 16, 2008
    Oregon
    Years ago when my then girl friend moved in, we each had our own dogs. I was active, and loved backpacking, and she wasn’t that physically active. My dog was older, and not as active as me any more. Her dog was younger, and very active, so we kind of adopted each others dogs.

I’m still in the beginning stages of becoming a cat person. Cats are certainly a different animal.

5. Yeah I have 2 cats myself...so we're trying to get them used to each other before we force them to all live together hehe - my smallest cat Addie (8 pounds) will totally rule the new place - she already stands her ground against Grace (35 pounds).

grace_addie.jpg

6. ^That pic is epic! lol

7. tgrove

tgrove

Apr 6, 2008
    jupiter florida
    the showdown.^^ cute doggy.

8. hehe thanks guys - she was trying to sniff the cat

Grace really just wants to play with the cats but she doesn't know how to (they don't play like other dogs!) and in fact my other cat always hides under the bed when she's around. Addie (the one in the picture) isn't afraid of her and has swatted at Grace and charged after her a couple times hehe.

9. memphis

memphis

Aug 6, 2006
    we love potcakes!! hah we played with the ones we met while in T & C the past couple summers

10. Gandalf

Gandalf

Nov 15, 2006
    Arkansas
    Great shots! And interesting! Never heard the term "Potcake" before!

11. Miller821

Miller821

Mar 17, 2009
    Scott AFB, IL
    I've never heard of potcakes, very weird name... Awesome shots though, love the first one with the ears!

12. Really love that name!
    I have two (African) potcakes myself. Lovely dogs indeed...

13. Butlerkid

Butlerkid Cafe Ambassador Moderator

Apr 8, 2008
    Rutledge, Tennessee
    Karen
    Great photo and thanks for letting us know about this beautiful breed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.