My dogs don't get enough food

Great pics of some beautiful dogs. you should have a 'sticky' thread in the Cafe Photo Clinic about how to get proper exposure of white animals, in dark and light settings. you have got it down to an art form. :biggrin:
Thanks Jim. I had my share of blown highlights when I shoot the dogs but I'm getting better. :smile:

They look so happy when they are racing.
Looks like they are smiling
I hope you have that one printed big on the wall.
Beautiful shot
Thanks Gale. I have a big copy of that photo printed. From last years Danish Championships.

Beautiful pups Torben, and very good shots.
Thanks for the nice words Frank.

Your photos of them are so beautiful. I also love the one of you on the sled.
Thank you Terri. Being on the sled is really what I enjoy most in the winter.

First - Mariam loves your doggies as always! She wants to play with all of them!

Oh they're gorgeous! Funny how dogs like to chew on sticks! keep em comin Torben!
Thank you Dianne. They are very fond of children and my two youngest would love to play. They are a pretty lively couple. Loves to play and be petted.

Oh Torben! I think my daughter is on the next plane! LOL! We both loved the photo of you and the dogs with the sled! WOW! That must be soemthing really exciting to do - at least it looks like it is! We can never get enough of your gorgeous puppies and it's easy to see they're happy pulling the sled for ya! Please keep em comin!

Beautiful dogs Very Well photographed.

Great job on these.
Thanks Gary. I appreciate your comments.

That sled pic is fantastic....
Thanks. The ride was quite fun too. :smile:

Oh Torben! I think my daughter is on the next plane! LOL! We both loved the photo of you and the dogs with the sled! WOW! That must be soemthing really exciting to do - at least it looks like it is! We can never get enough of your gorgeous puppies and it's easy to see they're happy pulling the sled for ya! Please keep em comin!
I would love to have your daughter with me on the sled. I bet she would love it. Now, they say that airline tickets between US and Europe will be down to 15$ so maybe next winter. :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom