My Eagle

Discussion in 'Birds' started by dmwphoto, Dec 3, 2005.

1. I greatly enjoyed my outing with Mike Mac and Jim Strathearn today at Conowingo Dam. For some reason my equipment seemed to have a few issues today, at least based on my review of the images. Could be operator error.
    Anyway here is my favorite from my trip.
    [​IMG]
    and one more view
    [​IMG]
    Dave

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    No prob with equip Dave,
    Think you had some tough shooting circumstances.

Looks great.

So now tell me who gave the majestic Eagle the black eye...lolol

Very nice. You should be proud.

3. bfjr

bfjr Guest

You Cafers and your Eagles are really starting to get to me :rolleyes: :tongue: :wink:

I just wish they were lousy Eagle shots, but Nooooooooo yours and all others I've seen are just great!!!

I just may have to spend the gas money and get me and the Machine Gun up to Big Bear :biggrin:

Excellent work Dave !!

4. Dave Very well done, I love the look on the first one, it was such a cluttered area they were roosting in. Hope you had a good time it was fun hanging out with you.

5. Nice pics Dave! It was a pleasure shooting with you yesterday.

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Dave,

Looks pretty good to me. I don't see anything wrong with these. I sure hope that you can come down to Viera in Feb. We get to shoot Eagles there with no ice. :smile:

7. Gale,
    Thanks for looking! I think Jim got a little to close with his 500mm and bopped the poor eagle in the eye.
    Dave

8. You are a riot Ben! thoroughly enjoyed your redtail shots.
    Dave

9. Mike,
    You are a first rate guy and it was my pleasure to be in your company. Well worth the drive.
    Dave

10. Jim,
    The hot chocalate was OUTSTANDING! so was your company, hope to do it again. Your shots were outstanding!
    Dave

11. Frank,
    When I compare them to what you posted yesterday and what Jim and Mike put up from my same location, there is much room for improvement in my work. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.
    I may still make the trip, would love to meet you all.
    Dave

12. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Dave,

I appreciate the kind words, but the key is to continue to understand what you need to improve, and to work on these areas. Your shots are getting better and better. I'm sure that it won't be long before you get to where you want to be. Just keep shooting, and pay attention to the good and bad aspects of each shot, and work to eliminate the bad. :wink:

I sure hope that you can come down in Feb. You won't regret it. :smile:

13. sounds like you had a hoot, if thats is this is just so so pics, wish I had your problem. LOL>...........luv the colors!!

14. I always enjoy looking at these great birds of prey. Nice job.