My east coast swing.

Real Name
Bill
I took everyone's advice and headed to Florida to visit my aging and ill mom. She's pretty stable considering all she's going through and it was great to see her. We were super cautious going and had covid tests before going and when we got back. All tests negative.
I managed to hit a couple of areas while she took her midday naps. Here's a few shots.

Incoming Brown Pelican
Brown Pelican.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Tri-colored Heron flipping a fish.
Fish Flip.jpg

A Yellow-Crowned Heron.
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron.jpg

I think this is a Juvenile Black-Crowned Heron.
Juvenile Black-crowned Night-Heron.jpg

Wood Stork.
Wood Stork.jpg

Wally Gator.
Wally Gator.jpg

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Glad you were able to spend time with your Mom. Sooooo important! Nice shooting in your spare time. The yellow crowned heron is my fav!

Real Name
Bill
Glad you were able to spend time with your Mom. Sooooo important! Nice shooting in your spare time. The yellow crowned heron is my fav!

Thanks Karen. She had another round of chemo a couple of days before we got there so she was pretty tired. Mentally she's sharp as a tack.
Nice collection. Happy your mom is doing well.
Thanks Allan. Hopefully they got it all this time but that's what we said in the Spring.

So glad you were able to visit your mom. I'm sure she was so grateful you made the effort to do it. I hope she does well and remains cancer free. Your photos are very nice. I'm sure getting away for a bit to relax was very good for the soul!

Real Name
Bill
So glad you were able to visit your mom. I'm sure she was so grateful you made the effort to do it. I hope she does well and remains cancer free. Your photos are very nice. I'm sure getting away for a bit to relax was very good for the soul!
Thanks Terri. We back halved the trip with a quick visit to my wife's mom and sister in North Carolina which picked everyone up.

Latest threads

Top Bottom